The warranty period is the period during which the customer, having discovered a defect in the product, has the right to demand from the seller or manufacturer to take measures to eliminate the defect. The seller must eliminate the defects if it is not proved that they arose as a result of violations of the buyer's operating rules.
WHEN DOES THE WARRANTY START?
- from the moment of transfer of the product to the consumer, if the agreement does not specify;
- if it is not possible to set the date of purchase, the warranty is valid from the moment of manufacture;
- seasonal products are guaranteed from the beginning of the season;
- when ordering an item from an online store, the warranty starts from the day of delivery.
Warranty service includes:
- elimination of product defects in certified service centers;
- exchange for a similar product without additional payment;
- exchange for a similar product with a surcharge;
- return of the product and transfer of funds to the buyer's account.
RULES FOR EXCHANGE AND RETURN OF GOODS:
EXCHANGE AND RETURN OF GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS
The seller guarantees that the buyer can refuse the product of good quality within 7 days from the date of purchase, if:
- the product was not put into operation and has a marketable appearance, is in a package with all labels, and there are documents for the purchase of the product;
- the product is not included in the list of products of proper quality that are not subject to return and exchange.
The buyer has the right to exchange a product of good quality for another trade offer of this product or another product that is identical in value or for another product with an additional payment or refund of the difference in price.
EXCHANGE AND RETURN OF PRODUCTS OF POOR QUALITY
If the buyer finds out that the product is defective after purchasing it, they can request a replacement from the seller. The replacement must be made within 7 days from the date of the request. If an expert examination is scheduled for compliance of the product with the specified standards, the exchange must be made within 20 days.
Technically complex goods of poor quality are replaced with goods of the same brand or with a similar product of another brand with a recalculation of the cost. The refund is made by canceling the contract of sale and returning the amount equal to the cost of the product.
REFUND OF FUNDS
The refund period depends on the type of payment that the buyer initially selected.
For cash payments, the refund is made at the checkout no later than 10 days after the buyer's request for a refund.
The cost of the product is credited to the customer's card, if a non-cash payment was used, immediately after receiving the request from the buyer.
When using electronic payment systems, the refund is made to the electronic account within 10 calendar days.