PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
This personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” dated July 27, 2006 and determines the procedure for personal data processing and measures to ensure the security of personal data of IE Alexey Sergeevich Khudyakov (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- The Operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of the person and the citizen when processing its personal data, including protecting the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator's policy regarding personal data processing (hereinafter - the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about the visitors of the website tsprof.us.
2. KEY CONCEPTS USED IN THE POLICY
- Automated personal data processing is personal data processing using computer technologies;
- Personal data blocking is temporary suspension of personal data processing (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website is a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address tsprof.us;
- Personal data information system is a set of personal data contained in the databases, as well as the technologies and technical means ensuring processing thereof;
- Personal data anonymization is the actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the ownership of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject;
- Personal data processing is any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator is a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons, organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, the actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data is any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined User of the website tsprof.us;
- User is any visitor of the website tsprof.us;
- Personal data provision is the actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or certain persons;
- Personal data distribution is any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to undefined persons (personal data transfer) or familiarizing with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including disclosing personal data in the media, placing the information on telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border personal data transfer is personal data transfer to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
- Personal data destruction is any actions as a result of which personal data is irrevocably destroyed with impossibility to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. THE OPERATOR MAY PROCESS THE FOLLOWING PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER
- Full Name;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- Actual address of residence;
- Details of an identity document;
- The website also collects and processes anonymous data about the visitors (including cookies) using the Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others);
- The above data are further incorporated in the text of the Policy by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending emails, or a phone call, or an SMS message; conclusion, execution and termination of civil law contracts; providing the User with access to the services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending a message to the Operator to the email address email@example.com marked "Refusal to notifications of new products and services and special offers."
- Anonymized data of the Users collected through the Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of the Users on the website, improve the quality of the site and the content thereof.
5. LEGAL BASIS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if it is completed and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website tsprof.us By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending its personal data to the Operator, the User expresses its consent to this Policy.
6. THE PROCEDURE FOR THE COLLECTION, STORAGE, TRANSFER AND OTHER TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSINGThe security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The User’s personal data will never, under no circumstances, be transferred to the third parties, with the exception of cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
- In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Personal data updating”.
- The processing time for personal data is unlimited. The User can revoke its consent to personal data processing at any time by sending a notification to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator’s email address email@example.com marked "Revocation of consent to personal data processing."
7. CROSS-BORDER PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER
- Before starting cross-border personal data transfer, the Operator must make sure that the foreign state in whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- Cross-border personal data transfer on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is a written consent of the personal data subject to cross-border transfer of its personal data and/or the execution of the contract to which the data subject is a party.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The User can get any clarification on the issues of interest regarding the its personal data processing by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes in the policy of personal data processing by the Operator. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.